BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Working Out

I work out at a local gym every morning.  It's part of my daily routin/regime.  In the beginning, it is tough. Your legs are sore, your arms are weak...but I feel like a better person. I've even lost body fat and gained muscle mass- so my overall scaled weight has remained the same.

Some people are hardcore, though. I put in about 2 hours every morning, others put in a half day of working out everyday. I've always been told it isn't how much you can lift, it's your endurance throughout the work out that gives you definition and results.  I don't want to break an arm or leg, I would just like to be physically fit. But, still...back to the working out hardcore peeps, some are way too funny.  My friends and I call them the Spartans because they work out like if they are on a mission to kill off humanity or something.  One time, one of them was doing squats and he let one big one rip. "Shit," the Spartan said in his steroidal voice. "I just sharted."

My point exactly.

0 comments: